Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just One Puff

Here's a fun science challenge that we did today.
We used lengths of light tubing (ours is from the baby shop). Tie a knot in one end.

The challenge is to fill the bag with just one puff of air.

How did the last bag get so full with just one puff?


  1. Dear Mrs. McKenzie and B4,
    I can't believe that you were able to fill the bags with just one breath. You must have great lung ;)

    Is this a part of your science studies this term? I know my students would enjoy giving this a try!

    Mrs. W

  2. Mrs McKenzie and class B4November 16, 2010 at 8:25 PM

    Hi Mrs Watson
    I don't get to take the science as I do the Maths and Literacy, and Miss Robinson takes topic studies, so once in a while I like to just do a fun activity with the class.

    I wonder if the children will realise what the 'trick' is!

    Mrs M♔K