Thursday, June 23, 2011

Family Challenge 2011

The theme for the school's annual Family Challenge 
this week was
'Enterprising New Zealanders'.
Teams of families and friends had fun solving puzzles, answering questions 
and facing challenges such as 
'Making Connections', 'Balloon Race', 'Match the Inventors and their Inventions', 'Marketing', 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?', 'Who am I?' and 'Make a Decorative Item'.


Family Challenge 2011 on PhotoPeach


Thank you to the organising team, the night was a lot of fun.
Do you have a suggestion for our theme for next year?

9 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading about and watching Family Challenge 2011, another great family bonding activity. Thank you for sharing. A big fan of the 1/2/3 class in Reefton NZ. Hugs and High Fives to all classmates. :-)
    PS: Next time I'll have to try some of 2KM/2KJ's HTML code lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear b4,

    I forgot about the family challenge
    because me, tristan was sick so we can't go.



    from Ganda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The family challenge looks like a lot of fun =D

    from Jiajia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr.Cantrell
    Thank you for the Comment.
    Last year Liam won the shield.
    I did not go this year or last year.
    from Paige in B4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paige
    The Family Challenge looks like loads of fun. I hope you plan to attend next year. I can see you having a great time.
    Mr. Cantrell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jiajia
    How is your day going? Are you at home?
    from Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear jiajia
    Thank you for the comment.
    Do you miss us
    in Singap ore?


    best wishes
    from Lukah
    from Lukah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear b4 On the way to school we took my dogs too.

    by stevie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear b4 I reckon that it fun because I was at the onee befor that one and it was fun because you can make masks and I got to wear the mask.

    from nathan

    ReplyDelete