Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Mrs Yollis

♫ ♪ ♩ ♩ ♫ ♬
June 11 is a milestone birthday for our friend and quad-blogging buddy, Mrs Yollis.
We love sharing birthdays with our friends, 
so we got together 
to put together some birthday wishes.

Mrs Yollis, 
we wish you a very Happy Birthday.
♫ ♫ ♪ ♬ ♬
We hope you have a special day.
Happy Birthday Mrs. Yollis! from Mr. Avery on Vimeo.


We hope Mrs Yollis' friends (both adults and children)
from around the world 
will add their birthday wishes to this Voicethread:


What would you like to say to Mrs Yollis?

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mrs. Yollis!!!

    Your friend,
    Ganda

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺

    Dear Mrs. M♔Kenzie and students,

    I cannot begin to put into words how happy you made me! When I saw the links in the sidebar that all said, "Happy Birthday Mrs. Yollis" I thought I was seeing things! You know, I am fifty after all!

    Then when I clicked and watched your beautiful birthday video...I must say, I started crying. The tears were not the kind of tears that come from being sad, but rather the type of tears that come from pure joy!

    I'll never forget this precious gift that you gave to me!

    Your forever friend,

    Mrs. Y♥llis
    California

    ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs Yollis
    I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

    best wishes From Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs Yollis. I hope you have a great birthday. From your blogging friend Dylan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs Yollis
    happy birthday, have a good day, best wishes from Lukah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Mrs Yollis. Best wishes from Dylan.

    ReplyDelete