Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Enviro Action Day

As an Enviro school we have been learning about our school's landscape, and how we can maintain our landscape for future generations. 
We thought about, discussed and planned what we think our school's landscape needs, for the benefit of our school community.

We have a bush area at school that we haven't been able to play in. The class decided that a good project would be to prune and tidy the undergrowth which might lead to students being able to safely play in the space.

To prepare, the class practised using a variety of gardening tools safely, and finally we got to put our ideas into action.


































We think we've made a big difference to our playground area!


13 comments:

  1. Dear B4
    I liked it. I helped Latesha cut the tree.
    I hope you liked it.

    by Paige.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear B4
    Enviro action day was fun. The cutting was a little bit hard. If I was not there. I would be sad.

    from Marshall .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear B4
    I loved it. It was fun. I did lots of cutting with Latesha and Paige
    From LACEY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear B4
    I loved it. I did lots of cutting. My friend Paige helped me. I did lots.
    Love Latesha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. B4 has done a good job friends
    from Adarsh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear B4
    we have done a awesome job in the bush.
    We used shears, loppers and secatears to do the job.
    bye for now
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear B4
    I missed the Enviro activity.
    I would have liked.

    from Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear B4

    I like the way B4 worked and stayed on task.
    from Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear B4
    We loved it. You need to try it. It was fun. I did lots of pruning. I love to do gardending. We used shears, loppers and secateurs.
    Emma





    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear b4
    We had been doing work.

    from Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear B4
    I LIKE THAT WE WORK HARD. IT IS FUN ESPECIALLY WORKING
    IN MY SOCKS. SILLY ME. OH WHERE WERE WE, OH YEA WE WAS WORKING IN THE BUSHES. I WAS WORKING HARD> I WAS HELPING MY FRIENDS.

    PLEASE PLEASE TELL YOUR WORLD TO COMMENT. HAVE A GREAT DAY

    from Ania-Mei

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear B4
    I could have picked up lots of big branches
    but I wasn't there so I couldn't do it.

    From Geordy



    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear B4
    I think B4 had done a good job.

    from Cameron

    ReplyDelete